Reduce Fleet Operating Expenses
With the help of our useful suite of platforms and applications, USA Fleet Solutions can help you reduce fleet operating expenses with GPS fleet solutions that help improve fleet fuel consumption, optimize route planning and dispatch, improve customer service, and increase fleet safety and security. With our help you will be able to achieve this and more.
You can use our tools and services to help reduce fleet operating costs, increase profitability, and stay competitive!
- Optimize Fleet Size: Our fleet utilization reports provide detailed information on each vehicle’s usage, including miles traveled, engine hours, days utilized, number of trips, and more, for specific periods of time. Fleet managers can analyze this data to reveal more accurate ways to maximize fleet productivity, with a quick ROI.
- Reduce Labor Costs and Overtime Hours: Improved routing can result in less time behind the wheel, giving employees more time to focus on work-related tasks.
- Improve Fleet Productivity: Increase deliveries per day using our GPS systems to improve routing and employee scheduling (overtime), track real-time product delivery, reduce vehicle usage, speeding, and idling for a more eco-friendly and profitable business.
- Improve Trip Planning: With Geotab’s route optimization tools you can effectively dispatch drivers and ultimately reduce fuel consumption, mileage, CO2 emissions, and increase your organization’s operational efficiency.
- Reduce Vehicle Repair and Vehicle Replacement Costs: Extend the life of your fleet and lower maintenance costs with Vehicle Inspection Report. By managing your engine fault code information, you can proactively attend to engine issues early before they turn into costly repairs or vehicle down-time.
- Lower Insurance Costs: By reducing speed-related accidents and tickets, insurance premiums can actually drop over time.
Lower Insurance Premiums with Safe Driving and Telematics
With our integrated applications, you and your drivers have immediate access to information about safety behaviors and risks. They help identify and improve drivers most at risk for unsafe driving practices, thus reducing the frequency and severity of CSA violations.
Car insurance premiums are determined based on driver risk factors. This includes numerous items, such as:
- The city and province you live in
- Type of vehicle driven
- Vehicle usage
- Any history of previous accidents
- Overall driving record
To qualify for a reduced rate in auto insurance, businesses may be required to have their vehicles installed with a telematic device in a number of their fleet vehicles. The insurance companies have their own list of approved telematics service providers, and each recommends that the business speaks with an insurance representative first to see if their telematic service provider qualifies.
Route Vehicles More Effectively
In an economy of rising fuel prices, routing has proven to be one of the most important features in fleet management. It can significantly increase the efficiency and productivity of the fleet while simultaneously reducing costs.
Routing and dispatching your vehicles more efficiently can reduce time behind the wheel, speed up customer response times, and help prevent costly overtime. With GPS tracking, you can instantly identify the vehicle closest to a location, find the quickest set of directions, and send those directions to a driver in seconds.
By dispatching the closest driver, you can get there faster and use less fuel in the process.
With the integration of routing into the ever-advancing fleet management systems, drivers now follow pre-scheduled routes that have been inputed into the system and sent directly to the specific driver. At the end of the day, fleet managers are able to observe whether the driver has followed the provided route and can then use this as a determination of individual productivity.
Streamline Maintenance Procedures
It’s hard for drivers to work efficiently when their vehicles don’t. That’s why preventive maintenance is such an important part of enhancing fleet productivity. With a wireless fleet management system, you can:
- Set proactive reminders for oil changes, tune-ups, and other vehicle upkeep activities.
- Streamline your service scheduling process with automatic reminders and service records that provide a comprehensive history of every vehicle.
- Eliminate paperwork – and the problem of lost or misfiled paperwork – with online vehicle service tracking and other information management capabilities.
Implementing a preventative maintenance program may take some initial costs and dedicated time from your team up front, but the pay off in the long run is well worth it.
Growing Your Business with USA Fleet Solutions
Reduce overall fleet operating expenses, increase productivity and improve safety.
Geotab Transforming Fleets
The quality of the decisions you make is only as good as the information you receive.
Get Started Now!
(855) GPS-GPS-1 – Toll Free
(855) 477-4771 – Toll Free
Call now or request a sales representative to contact you.