In-Cab Navigation and More Efficient Dispatching
The cab certainly isn’t the place it used to be. Portable GPS navigation devices such as the Garmin or Tom Tom have advanced how drivers navigate the roads. Networkfleet CONNECT is designed to integrate directly with most Garmin devices and to connect with the fleet management website to help you better manage your fleet.
Verizon Networkfleet CONNECT and Garmin To The Rescue
Networkfleet CONNECT will help you automate many of the manual processes that cut into your driver’s time and provide them with the tools they need to increase their performance. You will have the ability to assign jobs, dispatch drivers, communicate with your drivers in real time, reduce out of route mileage and increase fleet efficiency and compliance.
The days of shuffling paper work orders and calling drivers throughout the day to alert them of customer requests, directions or schedule changes are a thing of the past. There is an easier, quicker and more efficient way, to bridge the gap between dispatchers and drivers with Networkfleet CONNECT.
Empower your fleet managers or dispatchers to increase their efficiency and productivity.
Networkfleet CONNECT Feature Include:
- Create and assign jobs by address, lat/long and vehicle.
- Dispatch drivers to specific locations using their Garmin device.
- Schedule jobs in real time or future dates and times.
- Monitor job statuses from start to finish.
- Real-time or scheduled two-way messaging and notifications allow for easy communication with drivers.
- Messaging can be customized with options for driver responses.
Networkfleet CONNECT Dashboard
- Access at a glance job snapshots showing those in progress, recently completed, and a summary of the day’s activity.
- View messages sent between drivers and dispatchers.
In-Cab Garmin Features
- View, accept, and update job status directly from the Garmin device.
- Reply to and initiate messages to other users.
- Turn by turn navigation and directions to job sites
- View live traffic conditions and get alternate routes to job sites
USA Fleet Solutions Best-in-Class Products
We understand the importance for fleet managers to know vehicle location.
Eliminate Unauthorized Fleet Vehicle Use
GPS Tracking helps fleet managers view fleet performance, routing, and schedule effective dispatching.
Get Started Now!
(855) GPS-GPS-1 – Toll Free
(855) 477-4771 – Toll Free
Call now or request a sales representative to contact you.