Yes. With our Garmin CONNECT service, you can dispatch jobs, message with drivers, access navigation to jobs, and view live traffic conditions on the in-cab Garmin device.
Networkfleet 5000 Series
With compatibility that spans from light, medium to heavy duty vehicles, the Networkfleet 5000 Series GPS fleet tracking and engine monitoring system offers 24/7 visibility into fleet assets. This allows access to real-time vehicle data, such as; mileage, speed, fuel consumption, and diagnostic trouble codes. This compilation of data has been proven to improve fleet operations and significantly reduce costs.
Networkfleet’s product line also contains Garmin Integration. Networkfleet CONNECT integrates Garmin navigation devices with our fleet website to help you better manage your fleet vehicles. With CONNECT, you can assign jobs, dispatch drivers to specific destinations, provide turn-by-turn directions and communicate with drivers in real-time, all via the driver’s in-cab Garmin device.
Through Networkfleet’s web-based application, fleet managers can:
- View map of entire fleet or individual vehicles
- Communicate via real time or scheduled two way messaging
- View specific vehicle data such as current location, precise mileage, speed and idle time
- Create/assign jobs by address, landmark, lat/long & vehicle
- Receive mileage based scheduled maintenance via email
- Schedule reports to be delivered daily, weekly, or monthly
- Receive real time exception based alerts (like Diagnostic Trouble Codes) via email or text messaging
- Monitor fleet performance through comprehensive reporting suites, customizable by time and vehicle groups
- Get location updates and turn-by-turn driving directions
- Get instant access to entire fleet from a mobile phone
Networkfleet is transforming the way fleets operate by providing actionable data that improves efficiency and accountability,” said Keith Schneider, CEO and president of Networkfleet.
Our data can be integrated with other software as well as Garmin devices, to help your business run more efficiently. This will enable fleet managers to quickly automate tasks and reduce employee workload.
- Free emergency roadside assistance and nationwide stolen vehicle recovery
- Third Party Data Integration with other vehicle management applications such as GIS, Fleet Management, and Dispatching/Scheduling software
In-Cab Garmin Features
- View, accept, and update job status directly from the Garmin device
- Reply to and initiate messages to the online user
- Access turn-by-turn navigation and directions to specified job sites
- View live traffic conditions and get alternate routes to job sites
See how CONNECT can help you better manage your fleet operations. Call us at 855-477-4771 or click here.