Managing Construction Vehicles and Equipment
While managing construction vehicles, timely, efficient service calls and deliveries are a cornerstone of success for your construction company, and you rely on your fleet to make it happen. USA Fleet Solutions keeps you ahead of the competition with GPS fleet management tools that can help you cut costs, improve customer service, and optimize fleet productivity.
Job Site Tracking
Manage and track the efforts of equipment, assets, employee labor, and vehicle maintenance as applied to job sites.
- Real time reporting gives you control of asset locations, materials, employees, etc.
- Keep documents related to the job site in one place for quick access and better organization
Our GPS tracking devices are intuitive, easy-to-use fleet and asset management systems designed to improve productivity and provide insight into construction fleet operations. The software is uniquely flexible and configurable, just plug-and-play, and integrates with other systems such as Garmin.
Satisfied Customer Report
Company: Lewis Aquatech
Industry: Construction & Design
To verify accuracy of timecards and employee hours worked.
Install Networkfleet GPS fleet tracking units on six vans and trucks in the company’s 18-vehicle fleet.
- Increased profitability by reducing payroll costs an average of $270 per day.
- Reduced billing errors by verifying invoices against timesheets.
- Reduced time needed to track down incomplete timecards or clear up customer complaints regarding labor charges.
- Saved money on repairs by proactively anticipating and fixing problems.
We’ve Got You Covered
Special Trade contractors – Plumbing, Heating Air Conditioning, Electrical, Painting, Paper Hanging, Roofing, Siding, Sheet Metal, Concrete, Plastering, Drywall, Insulation, Heavy Construction.
MCP50 Low Cost GPS Fleet Management Solution
GPS Fleet Tracking Solution
Get Started Now!
(855) GPS-GPS-1 – Toll Free
(855) 477-4771 – Toll Free
Call now or request a sales representative to contact you.