Real-Time Vehicle Diagnostic Alerts provide performance data from your vehicle to determine what the problem is, what caused it and when it needs to be fixed. Real Time Alerting allows fleet managers to better understand driver behavior and proactively address issues before they escalate into larger problems.
Real Time Vehicle Diagnostics Alerts
USA Fleet Solutions products not only pinpoint the location of your vehicle’s with GPS fleet tracking, they also interface with your vehicle’s engine computer to provide remote vehicle diagnostics information, including:
- Automatic alerts for diagnostic trouble codes
- Information that allows you to reduce maintenance costs by setting preventive maintenance schedules
- Battery voltage, emissions monitoring, coolant temperature, and much more!
The Networkfleet 5500: GPS Fleet Tracking & Diagnostics
Compatible with light, medium, and heavy duty vehicles, the 5500 connects directly to the vehicle’s diagnostic port to continually monitor engine diagnostics. It includes a fast processor, built in accelerometer, and multi-port options.
The Networkfleet 5500 offers these features and benefits:
- Vehicle Diagnostics: Patented remote vehicle diagnostics capabilities on the 5500 enable monitoring of diagnostic trouble codes, ignition status, speed, odometer, fuel efficiency and more.
- Easy Installation: Plug & play design provides for easy, quick installation without splicing wires.
- FREE Roadside Assistance: The 5500 also includes Networkfleet’s industry-exclusive Roadside Assistance package at no additional cost!
- More Information >
Verizon Networkfleet’s® 5000 series product line is designed to enable fleets to connect with every aspect of their vehicle operations. The 5000 series hardware offers affordable wireless coverage, transmitting vehicle location, performance, diagnostics (5500), and sensor event information for your fleet. The serial port* on the 5000 hardware also allows for seamless integration with compatible Garmin devices and NMEA feeds.
The 5000 series product line offers 24/7 visibility into fleet assets, which enables fleet managers to easily locate vehicles in real-time and view specific vehicle data such as current location, mileage, speed, fuel consumption, and diagnostic trouble codes — increasing response time and reducing operating costs.
Verizon Networkfleet’s® 5000 Series is a universal GPS Fleet Tracking solution, compatible on all light, medium, and heavy vehicles. It consists of an in-vehicle unit and an online application, all of which communicate on the AT&T Wireless GPRS data network.
Real Time Vehicle Alerts
Verizon Networkfleet’s® sophisticated alerting functionality allows managers to schedule real-time alerts daily, weekly, or monthly for conditions that exceed user-defined limits such as: speed thresholds, geofence violations, odd-hours breaches and more. Users can create and modify alerts for groups or individual vehicles and have notifications sent automatically via email or SMS message.
Activity alerts report on the following types of activities:
- Vehicle Engine Health: Diagnostics trouble codes and malfunction indicator light status.
- Vehicle Maintenance: If the vehicle is due for service.
- Odd Hours: If vehicles are being used outside user-defined parameters based on time.
- Idle: If vehicles are idling longer than a user defined threshold.
- Speed: If vehicles are speeding.
- Geofences: If a vehicle has entered or exited a geofence.
In addition to these alerts, fleet managers can also create a path of escalation to notify management as the severity of alert conditions increase.
This information will allow fleet maintenance managers to be proactive and resolve any conditions before they can damage the vehicle or result in excessive fleet fuel consumption. To learn more, visit: https://www.usafleetsolutions.com/fleet-management/vehicle-maintenance-diagnostics/
* The optional window-mount GPS antenna, the modified Garmin FMI cable, or the NMEA cable cannot be used simultaneously. Only one accessory may be used at a time.