- Your personal information shall only be used for specified and lawful purposes.
- We will make every effort to ensure that your personal data shall be accurate and as necessary kept up to date.
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures are put in place to guard against unlawful or unauthorized processing of your personal data.
- You have the right on a written or e-mailed request, in respect of your personal data held by us, to be given a description of that data, the purpose(s) for which it is or may be processed and the recipients to which it may be disclosed and to have such information corrected or removed as appropriate.
- The above principles are set out so you can be confident that we will act in a responsible manner in respect of your personal data.
Types of information we collect includes: (a) Traffic Data Collected. We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our Site, including your: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use a technology nicknamed “cookies” that tells us how and when pages in our site are visited, and by how many people. We use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site. (b) Personal Information Collected. In order for you to access certain services, obtain information from us or participate in promotions via the Site, we require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing and e-mail addresses); and (ii) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information, and may be used to contact you via telephone, email or newsletter.
The site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third party websites. We may also make available chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to the public. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution prior to disclosing your Personal Information.