Advanced Vehicle Data Capture
Vehicles send data from a multitude of sources, including the engine, the drivetrain, the instrument cluster and other subsystems. Utilizing multiple internal networks, the GO7 captures much of this data and results in the richest collection of information.
- Simple installation
- Plug-and-play technology
- Real-time GPS tracking
- Trip reconstruction data accuracy
- Interactive in-vehicle driver coaching
- Best practices events processor
- Accident detailed detection
- Useful engine diagnostics
- Seatbelt and other safety compliance
- IOX expandability for Driver ID and more
- Scalable to your fleet size
- Fast GPS connection time
Easy Plug-&-Play Installation
It all starts in the vehicle. The Geotab GO7 is a small form-factor device that simply plugs directly into your vehicle’s OBDII port. If your vehicle or truck does not have an OBDII, an adapter can be used instead.
The installation process is quick, easy, and doesn’t require any special tools or the assistance of a professional installer.
Customize Your Solution
Gain greater insight with Geotab’s Software Development Kit, APIs, and IOX technology. Find mobile apps, Add-Ons, MyGeotab Add-Ins and more solutions available for device expansion.
- IOX-SATIRDv2 – Device Communication via Iridium Satellite
- IOX-ALERT – Driver-Initiated Alert Notification
- Driver ID with NFC Technology
- Lone Worker GPS Safety Monitoring
- Genuine Cummins Fault Notification
View GO7 Spec Sheet here.
Would you like more information about how Geotab’s GO7 can help your fleet succeed? Contact Us today!
Geotab Transforming Fleets
The quality of decisions you make is only as good as the information you receive.
Geotab Telematics Pillar of Driver Safety
Measuring the return that your vehicles provide is a key component of success.
Get Started Now!
(855) GPS-GPS-1 – Toll Free
(855) 477-4771 – Toll Free
Call now or request a sales representative to contact you.