Technical Specifications: IVG
Omnitracs Intelligent Vehicle Gateway (IVG) is a simplified and scalable next generation telematics solution designed to support the Omnitracs suite of best-in-class applications.
Regardless of whether you’re completely new to vehicle telematics, or a telematics-savvy fleet managing growth, IVG leverages and expands upon Omnitracs’ success by providing a single application-enabling platform that reliably scales for the future.
Omnitracs Intelligent Voice Interface (IVI) allows drivers to access high-use features by speaking voice commands, enabling hands-free access to key information.
- 8” Diagonal resistive touchscreen with light sensor for auto-dim
- 1024×600 resolution
- Industrial Grade, Multi-Core ARM Cortex A9, 800MHz
- Separate vehicle I/O processor
1GB DDR RAM 528MHz
Up to 32 GB available through micro SD port
Windows Embedded Compact (WEC) 2013; HTML5 compliant browser
8.8”W x 6.8”H x 1.5”D
- -30° C to 70° C (-22° F to 158° F) operating
- -40° C to 85° C (-40° F to 185° F) storage
- +6 to +18 Volts DC
- 1.5 Amp max at 12 Volts DC
- < 1.0 Amp nominal
- ~ 10 mA while asleep
- Two USB Host Type A ports
- One Secure Digital micro port for storage expansion
- Spare RS232 port (reserve-cable upgrade required)
- 3G EVDO with fallback to CDMA
- 4G HSPA with fallback to W-CDMA, GPRS
- Antenna integrated (no separate installation required)
- 802.11b/g/n access point and client mode support
- Bluetooth 3.0, power class 1
- Mobile hotspot ready (software update required)
- Tethered Trailertracs, Panic Button, Tamper Detect
- General Purpose
- Two general purpose digital inputs (PTO, spare), one output (configurable as high speed CAN or relay output driver)
Direct connection to vehicle diagnostic connector for:
- Vehicle bus: J1708, J1939 high speed CAN (500 kbps), J1939 low speed CAN (250 kbps)
- Ignition sense
Two front facing built in 3 Watt speakers with dynamic audio range
Built-in microphone (for Intelligent Voice Interface feature)
IVG ships with a ram mount RAM-B-101U and a backing plate. This include two 2.5” round bases with 1” balls and a 3” arm.
One year standard warranty
Learn how you can use our applications, platforms, and services to reduce costs, increase profitability, and stay competitive. Contact Us today!
IVG System Components
IVG Additional Specs
Get Started Now!
(855) GPS-GPS-1 – Toll Free
(855) 477-4771 – Toll Free
Call now or request a sales representative to contact you.
The first, leading, and most trusted telematics solution in the industry.
IVG Installation video
Be efficient, stay compliant, and optimize operations with an onboard solution built for fleets of all sizes.