MCP50: Mobile Computing Platform
The Mobile Computing Platform 50 (MCP50) is an affordable fleet management solution that is easy to install and intuitive to use.
The MCP50 is compatible with other dispatch and fleet management software, making integration and utilization that much easier for you and your fleet. This ensures productivity and efficiency will remain high during and after installation of the device.
Once the MCP50 has been installed, you can rely on “Best in Class” training on the device for your employees. You can also depend on continued technical support and helpful customer service 24/7/365, whenever you need it.
- Safety focused, cost effective platform that provides you visibility into your assets and driver behavior
- Enable your fleet to become compliant with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s (FMCSA) regulations on Hours of Service (HOS) and improve your performance related to the CSA Safety Measurement System (SMS) scoring methodology quickly and efficiently.
- Your company can realize safety and operational benefits, including fuel management, enhanced two-way dispatch-to-driver information delivery, in-cab navigation, and a reduction in unsafe driving practices by monitoring driver behavior.
Why Choose the MCP50?
- Low-cost, easy-to-adopt FMCSA compliance tool
- Optimized for fleets of all sizes
- Simple installation takes less than an hour and is intuitive for drivers
- Monitor the location of your trucks at all times
- On-board navigation reduces out-of-route miles resulting in greater fuel efficiency
- Hours of Service (electronic driver logs) application conveniently tracks driver hours to ensure compliance
- In-Motion User Interface reduces distracted driving; text-to- speech capabilities
- Hours of Service (HOS) application helps you manage compliance with an electronic onboard recorder (EOBR) that automatically creates driver logs that are fully compliant with the latest rules and regulations of the FMCSA.
- Helps your drivers stay focused on driving instead of managing paperwork.
The Analytics Manager application converts the critical data coming from your Omnitracs Transportation Services applications into actionable information and leverages visual tools such as dashboards, graphs, and tables to improve timely decision making. Analytics Manager provides timely information you can act on to increase productivity, reduce costs, simplify compliance, and enhance driver safety.
Planned reports include:
- Critical Events Dashboard: outlines fleet-wide safety trends captured with the Critical Event Reporting service
- Driver Scorecard: incorporates data from Hours of Service, Critical Event Reporting, and Performance Monitoring services to assist with CSA compliance
- Industry Benchmarks: pulls data from multiple services and shows how a carrier’s fleet measures against averages for key performance indicators such as fuel consumption, idle time, over-speeding and hard braking
Critical Event Reporting
Our Critical Event Reporting (CER) application provides near real-time monitoring and reporting of critical events, such as hard-braking, roll stability, lane departures, and driver-initiated alerts. CER helps you proactively manage the safety behavior of your drivers and prevent accidents before they occur. In addition, we have integrated with 3rd party on-board sensors to offer additional visibility into critical events including roll stability and lane departure warning. CER provides driver/truck ID, time/date, position/location, hours-of-service (HOS) compliance, and on-board vehicle sensor and device information such as parking brake status, speed, hard braking deceleration rate, and motion stability for potential jackknife or rollover.
Hours of Service
The Hours of Service (HOS) application helps you manage compliance with an electronic on-board recorder (EOBR) that automatically creates driver logs that are fully compliant with the latest rules and regulations of the FMCSA.
For drivers, the HOS system eliminates laborious paper work and provides guidance for remaining in compliance with the hours-of-service regulations. For example, the HOS system automatically alerts drivers when they are in violation—or in potential violation—of hours-of-service regulations. These alerts are both audible (beeps) and visual (a message-waiting indicator) that is visible on the display screen. Drivers can edit only the non-driving statuses, and the system retains an audit trail of all edits. Furthermore, drivers are required to certify the accuracy of all electronic log data at the end of each day. These logs are available on demand for viewing by means of the on-board screen display.
Performance Monitoring with Fuel Manager
Our Performance Monitoring application records the most critical vehicle and driver performance behaviors that affect fuel consumption and safety. A direct interface with the vehicle’s sensor inputs or on-board data bus helps you monitor driver behavior, such as speeding, idling, and over-revving. The management reports and intuitive user-interface turn data into information you can use to reward and coach your drivers.
Fuel Manager will help you quickly identify the vehicle and driver behaviors that lead to increased fuel consumption, including the ability to:
- Manage by exception with actionable information
- Understand performance trends
- Improve driver performance through coaching & rewarding
- View information that reflects the way you do business
- Gain insight into potential safety & maintenance issues
Listen to two executives from Dupre Logistics on the advantages of Predictive Analytics.
In Cab Navigation
Get Started Now!
(855) GPS-GPS-1 – Toll Free
(855) 477-4771 – Toll Free
Call now or request a sales representative to contact you.