The MCP50 is designed with effective, two-way information delivery and value-added applications your fleet requires. The hardware components are easy to install within an hour in the cab and include:
Display Interface Unit 50 (DIU50)
The DIU50 has a color, touch-screen, high-resolution 7” display, a WinCE 6.0 core operating system, and can run multiple applications simultaneously. It can be holstered or dash-mounted and has an integrated speaker.
Vehicle Telematics Modem 50 (VTM50)
The VTM50 provides vehicle data bus connectivity, digital I/O, position determination, wireless connectivity, and display support capabilities.
The antenna is lightweight and rugged in design, transmits over a CDMA cellular network, and supports active GPS.
Our MCP50 applications help you address your fleet’s safety and compliance challenges.
- Analytics Manager
- Critical Event Reporting
- Driver Workflow (coming soon)
- Hours of Service
- Dispatch & Navigation
- Performance Monitoring with Fuel Manager
- Trip Manager (coming soon)
- Vehicle Inspection Report
In-Cab Navigation or On-Board Navigation (ALK)
With In-Cab Navigation, your company can benefit from increased productivity, safer driving, and enhanced driver satisfaction. This application can save you money by providing accurate routes to reduce out-of-route miles. This application is an onboard GPS based navigation solution that uses street‐level ALK Digital Maps enhanced with PC*MILER truck‐specific attributes to provide spoken turn‐by‐turn directions.
- Voice-guided, turn-by-turn instructions
- Routes calculated based on vehicle size and load type
- Over 7 million Points of Interest (POIs)
- Load-specific routing including 30 different Hazmat Categories
- Clear 2D, 3D and Driver Safety views
- Voice instruction using Text-to-Speech technology
- Reduces out-of-route mileage
- Increases driver efficiency
- Optimizes routes
- Lowers fuel consumption
- Reduces risk of costly bridge strikes and collisions
- Improves driver safety
MCP50 Low Cost GPS Fleet Management Solution
Looking for a DOT Compliant EOBR? Designed for easy installation and use, the MCP50 is easy to on-board and provides you with intuitive applications.
The Advantages of Predictive Analytics
Listen to two executives from Dupre Logistics on the advantages of Predictive Analytics.
Get Started Now!
(855) GPS-GPS-1 – Toll Free
(855) 477-4771 – Toll Free
Call now or request a sales representative to contact you.