Networkfleet CONNECT Integrates with Garmin Navigation Devices
Take advantage of Networkfleet CONNECT which integrates Garmin navigation devices with our fleet website to help you better manage your vehicles! With Networkfleet CONNECT, you can assign jobs, dispatch drivers to specific destinations, provide turn-by-turn directions and communicate with drivers in real-time, all via the driver’s in-cab Garmin device. Primary features of Networkfleet CONNECT include:
- Create and assign jobs by address, landmark, lat/long, and vehicle
- Dispatch drivers to specified locations via their in-cab Garmin
- Schedule jobs in real-time or for future dates and times
- Monitor job statuses from start to finish
- View current and future jobs assigned for up to 90 days
- Real-time or scheduled two-way messaging and notifications allow for easy communication with drivers in the field regarding important job-related information
- Messaging can be designed with custom options for driver responses
- Access at-a-glance job snapshots showing those in progress, recently completed, and a summary of the day’s activity
- View most recent messages sent between drivers and dispatchers
In-Cab Garmin Features
- View, accept, and update job status directly from the Garmin device
- Reply to and initiate messages to the online user
- Access turn-by-turn navigation and directions to specified job sites
- View live traffic conditions and get alternate routes to job sites
See how CONNECT can help you better manage your fleet of service vehicles. Call us at 855-477-4771 or click here.
Monitor Vehicle Diagnostics for Your Entire Fleet
Verizon Networkfleet 2G Migration
Get Started Now!
(855) GPS-GPS-1 – Toll Free
(855) 477-4771 – Toll Free
Call now or request a sales representative to contact you.