Help Protect Your Drivers with Verizon Networkfleet’s FREE Roadside Assistance Program
With Verizon Networkfleet’s complimentary roadside assistance program, your drivers can quickly get help in case of a vehicle breakdown. This complimentary service covers any four of the following scenario’s for each vehicle in your fleet, annually:
- Towing: Up to 25 miles of towing for any size vehicle from the point of breakdown to the nearest service provider or other specified location. There is an additional fee for towing a car more than 25 miles.
- Locksmith Service: Locksmith services will be provided at an accessible location.
- Battery Boost: Jump-start or perform minor mechanical adjustments to start the car.
- Tire Change: A roadside assistance provider will replace a flat tire with the car’s available spare tire.
- Fuel Delivery: An emergency supply of fuel will be delivered to the disablement site. If necessary, the car will be towed to the nearest gas station.
- Winch: Includes extraction of the vehicle when it is stuck on ice, in mud, or snow on a normally traveled roadway.
Save time and money with Verizon Networkfleet’s Emergency Roadside Assistance Plan – the only one available in our industry at no extra cost. When one of your vehicles suffers a roadside breakdown, we’ll help you get back on the road and back in business, fast!
The Roadside Assistance Plan is available to all vehicles licensed for operation on public roads and equipped with a Networkfleet device***. The plan includes up to four of the above services per vehicle, per calendar year. Plus, our Auto Call-Back feature automatically calls you to verify the job has been completed.
Learn more about Verizon Networkfleet’s roadside assistance program and how this complimentary service can help cut expenses! Call us today at 1-855-477-4771 or sales@USAFleetSolutions.com.
Help Protect Your People, Property and Profitability
For fleet-based organizations, risk can come in many forms. Your business might suffer financial loss due to damaged, destroyed, or stolen vehicles and equipment. Accidents can harm company drivers and other motorists, which can lead to workers compensation and medical claims or personal injury lawsuits. You may even face risk to your revenues and reputation, as damaged, stolen, or improperly used vehicles prevent you from serving customers in a timely and efficient manner.
Managing these threats begins with having a clear understanding of your fleet’s specific risk exposures and a commitment to operating safe, well-maintained vehicles. These, in turn, must be supported by an ongoing education and training program that rewards drivers for practicing safe driving habits. Monitoring and measuring vehicle performance and driver behaviors with a GPS tracking system provides the data to successfully implement these strategies and helps reduce the risks to your fleet.
Help Protect Your Drivers
Protect Your assets, high-value equipment and drivers with improved asset guards.
Eliminate Unauthorized Fleet Vehicle Use
GPS Tracking helps fleet managers view fleet performance, routing, and schedule effective dispatching.
Get Started Now!
(855) GPS-GPS-1 – Toll Free
(855) 477-4771 – Toll Free
Call now or request a sales representative to contact you.