Know the Health of Your Vehicles with Diagnostics
USA Fleet Solutions products not only pinpoint the location of your vehicles with GPS fleet tracking, they also interface with your vehicle’s engine computer to provide remote vehicle diagnostics information, including:
- Automatic alerts for diagnostic trouble codes
- Information that allows you to reduce maintenance costs by setting preventive maintenance schedules
- Battery voltage, emissions monitoring, coolant temperature, and much more!
The Networkfleet 5500: GPS Fleet Tracking & Diagnostics
Compatible with light, medium, and heavy duty vehicles, the 5500 connects directly to the vehicle’s diagnostic port to continually monitor engine diagnostics. It includes a fast processor, built in accelerometer, and multi-port options.
The Networkfleet 5500 offers these features and benefits:
- Vehicle Diagnostics: Patented remote vehicle diagnostics capabilities on the 5500 enable monitoring of diagnostic trouble codes, ignition status, speed, odometer, fuel efficiency and more.
- Internal Antenna: Both the GPS and cellular antennas are contained internally in the device.
- Serial and Sensor Functionality: The 5000 Series devices can be expanded to offer a total of 6 sensors to monitor voltage events like PTO, secondary engine, door, and other in-vehicle devices. The serial port allows for integration with compatible Garmin devices using a Garmin FMI cable and also integrates with laptops and other devices by providing a constant NMEA data feed.
- Easy Installation: Plug & play design provides for easy, quick installation without splicing wires.
- FREE Roadside Assistance: The 5500 also includes Networkfleet’s industry-exclusive Roadside Assistance package at no additional cost!
See how vehicle diagnostics can help you better manage your fleet. You can call for more information or use our online ROI Calculator to get immediate results.
Keeping an Efficient Fleet
Implementation by USA Fleet Solutions
Get Started Now!
(855) GPS-GPS-1 – Toll Free
(855) 477-4771 – Toll Free
Call now or request a sales representative to contact you.