Get Near Real-Time Views into the Status of Drivers, Vehicles, and Sites with Omnitracs’ FleetView
Managers want to know where their trucks and drivers are at all times.
Moreover, they want to be able see where they were, where they are going, and be able to see critical information like hours available all from one screen. FleetView provides near real-time view into the status of your fleet including drivers, vehicles and sites.
- Find assets on a map and their motion state, highlighting the most critical elements.
- Filters based on organization, resource groups, and quick filters such as activity (moving, stopped), in violation, with co-drivers, vehicles without drivers, and active.
- Drill down into vehicle and driver data from quick filters.
- Vehicle locations updated every 5 minutes.
- View breadcrumb or last known location details.
- Road, aerial and bird’s eye mapping views with real time traffic.
- Locate vehicles near customer sites and see HOS data and action screens for quick dispatch.
- Link to other features in the system like messaging, reports, or entity management.
- Activity detail on each driver from one screen.
Benefits of FleetView
- Quickly see which vehicles are available, in motion, or stopped.
- Increased customer service as dispatchers and customer service representative always know where trucks are at and where they are heading.
- Accountability for drivers and decreased out-of-route miles due to proactive monitoring.
- Decreased administration time to find drivers and vehicles bested suited for a job.
- With driver breadcrumb analysis, quickly see where trucks could be overlapping routes, leading to better route plans.
Difference from Turnpike, MobileMax & Xatanet
- Quick filters and views, including organization and resource groups. Fleets can easily build the view of trucks they want to see. Addition of real time traffic data.
- Ease of use – quickly find drivers and trucks and execute orders.
- Viewable across operating systems and browsers, including smartphones and tablets without the addition of ActiveX controls.
- Types of views, including automatic view allowing for quick switching between road, satellite and bird-eye view maps.
For more information about how to get started with the Omnitracs XRS Platform that includes the FleetView option, please Contact Us and we’ll be in touch with you. Or, you can reach us toll free at 1-855-477-4771 .
Omnitracs XRS Relay
Get Started Now!
(855) GPS-GPS-1 – Toll Free
(855) 477-4771 – Toll Free
Call now or request a sales representative to contact you.
Join the Mobile Revolution
Omnitracs XRS Product Tour
Omnitracs XRS EOBR Compliance